The club works closely with the FEI, National Federations and Organising Committees of International Jumping events, but is totally independent. With representatives from more than 50 nations, the club offers its members the opportunity to exchange ideas, share experiences and improve their knowledge of equestrian sport in general and Jumping in particular, thereby supplying them with the tools to perform their various roles with the professionalism that all the amateur and professional players in our sport expect and deserve.
- Oversee the independent position and impartiality of Jumping Officials in the execution of their duties.
- Cooperate with the FEI and the National Federations in any questions concerning the remit of officials in the discipline of Jumping.
- Help and educate Jumping officials of all international levels.
- Organise courses, clinics and follow-ups after seminars.
- Act as the contact body for Jumping officials all over the world.
- Defend the interests of all Jumping officials.
Australia and New Zealand
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
South and Central America
South East Asia