All the names and supporting documents of the candidates for the open positions to be elected by the FEI General Assembly are now available here. These include:
- Chair of Regional Group III – Board Member
- Chair of Regional Group VII – Board Member
- Chair of Driving Committee – Board Member
- Member of Audit & Compliance Committee
- Chair of FEI Tribunal
- 7 Members of FEI Tribunal
- 9 Members of Nominations Committee (one for each Regional Group, 2 for EEF Regional Group)
NOTE: Regarding the Members of the FEI Tribunal, the Board agreed during its in-person meeting on 19, 20 and 21 June 2019 in Lausanne (SUI) to increase in 2 the number of FEI Tribunal Members. Therefore, there will be 7 Members to be elected at the FEI General Assembly 2019 (instead of the initially 5 Members). Likewise, the Board tasked the FEI Headquarters to look into having staggered Terms for the FEI Tribunal Members. Consequently the length of their Terms will be communicated shortly.
You will also find here all the names of the candidates for the positions to be appointed by the FEI Board on 16 and 19 November 2019, these include:
- 2 Members of Veterinary Committee
- Chair of Medical Committee
- Member of Medical Committee
- Member of Jumping Committee
- Member of Dressage Committee
- Member of Eventing Committee
- Member of Driving Committee
- Member of Reining Committee
- Chair of Vaulting Committee
- Member of Vaulting Committee
- Member of Para Equestrian Committee
NOTE: Due to the lack of Candidates, the application process for the Chair of the Medical Committee is re-opened. Further information can be found in the FEI Website.
All information about the Elections & Appointments Process 2019 (including detailed information about the online election processes) can be found in the Elections Menu. Any questions about the FEI Elections & Appointments Process 2019 can be addressed to the FEI Director of Governance & Institutional Affairs Francisco.email@example.com
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!